In-flight Services Department is looking for Senior Flight Attendant to be a part of our growing team. Our candidates must have qualifications as follows:
- Have a minimum of five (5) years experience as an Orient Thai’s Flight Attendant
- Excellent communication skill in English.
- Be able to speak in a clear, concise and organized manner, loudly enough to be heard in an emergency.
- Be able to lead and motivate the Flight Attendant team for maximum productivity
- Demonstrate an outstanding level of proficiency and knowledge of Company operating policies and procedures, especially knowledge concerning safety and emergency procedures;
- No written performance or attendance warnings in his/her personal file;
- Have a personal discipline that dominates his/her function and have no private idiosyncrasies
- Demonstrate professional maturity who has earned the respect of his/her colleagues, and dedication to the profession
- Smart personality and well-grooming appearance.
Any interested candidates who meet the above requirement are pleased to send your intention via email to email@example.com within Thursday 14th May 2015 in order to have a written examination on Monday 18th May 2015 at 14:00 pm.